Photo Via: We Heart It
I found this post on Stumble Upon by The Inspiration Tree. It helped me out so much, and helped me view my life as to how I used to. You see, I have been in a hole with life, and I believe I dug myself into it. I have been having troubles trying to find my way out of it, and to stand up on my own two feet again. I needed a good positive boost such as this to help me back on track. I want to send a huge thank you to the writer of The Inspiration Tree, Sam. This post was a huge pick me up.
The Pursuit of Happiness: 15 Lessons to Keep in Mind
2. People lie, stuff happens. Don’t take it too personally.
3. Want people to think you’re amazing? Start believing you are, and then they will too.
4. Smiling is the ultimate anti-depressant. Smile and laugh out loud, it doesn’t look stupid, I promise.
5. The world is never just black and white, right or wrong, one way or another. Try and see things from as many points of view as possible.
6. “Let everything happen to you
Beauty and terror
Just keep going
No feeling is final”
— Rainer Maria Rilke
7. Have empathy.
8. Gossip, problems of the past, events you cannot control, negative thoughts and negative people; time spent on these is time poorly wasted.
9. When you’re jealous or find yourself filled with hate for someone/something, stop. The only person its hurting is you.
10. Although the newest, most expensive material things may make you feel as if you’re a better person, they won’t hold you at night or listen to you when you need it. Make sure your priorities make sense.
11. Step outside your comfort zone- it’s when you’ll really feel alive.
12. Don’t be afraid to be yourself, the people who really matter, don’t mind
13. Let your emotions out sometimes, humans have them for a reason.
14. Celebrate the things you have. Think only positively of the things you don’t (but would like to have) and they too will come.
15. Love unconditionally ♥.